Boy. That sure makes me want another baby! Doesn't it make you feel the same way? Too bad I'm 38 and my eggs are most likely junk.
4. Noodle has been using the camera lately, so I find a lot of shots like this one when I download my photos:
5. I worked at the Minnesota Garlic Festival with MJ. We helped with cooking demonstrations from local chefs. My niece Allison worked with us and it was hot and muggy out.
I hate hot and muggy.
And there's one thing I hate more than hot and muggy: people who want a sample of the food we were giving out but don't feel compelled to STAND IN THE FREAKING LINE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE AND WAIT THEIR EVER LOVIN' TURN.
6. Here's something I love: When the very same people who won't wait in line for samples? When those people say something really stupid in front of a large crowd and MJ (who was the moderator during the cooking demonstrations) looks at them and gives them her "WTF blink". Let me explain: MJ listens intently to the dumb/insulting/ridiculous drivel that comes out of said person's pie-hole. She then:
- Quickly inhales
- Blinks rapidly several times in a row.
7. I also love my niece, Allison. She just turned 21 and she cracks me up. I've been spending some time with her lately and it's been great.
8. I just finished watching the 3rd season of Weeds on DVD. Oh, man. Does anyone out there watch this show???? That Nancy Botwin sure knows how to get herself in a pickle. Season 3 is the best so far. Rent it, people.
And don't watch it if there's a child within a 3 mile radius of your television.
And, no, I'm not a pot-head.
I've never even touched a drug in my life and I still like the show.
9. I love air conditioning. Sweet, sweet air conditioning.
10. I've been thinking about redecorating the office/playroom. If any of you out there in blogland are my friends? You will remind me about my unfinished kitchen, primed-but-not-painted-garage, 6 chairs in the basement in need of painting and/or reupholstering AND the desk, hutch and bookcase also waiting to be painted.
God help me.