I found this out when I was taking 'before' photos of the Noodle's old-bedroom-now-office. I'll try to borrow my Mom's camera because you all have to see the shit I've encountered. And I have no nicer way to say this, trust me. Saying "shit" and "snap" is as censored as I can get. And now I need some much harsher words to convey my feelings.
Here's how my morning has turned out:
- I can't find the camera. Zuddy has it in the garage. Does it belong in the garage? No. It does not.
- I take a 'before' photo of the office. The low battery light comes on.
- I plug in the battery for recharging.
- I remove the wire shelving in the closet and grab the battery-powered driver to remove the mounting brackets attached to the wall.
- The battery pack is fuckingdead.
- I go downstairs to get the extra battery in it's (unplugged) charger. It's dead, too.
- I start removing the fugly "cedar" panels from the closet. They are glued AND nailed into the walls.
- I remove a couple of the panels and the plaster wall comes with them and crumbles to the floor.
- After the driver battery is charged I try removing those mounting brackets. The screws just spin and spin and won't come out.
- I place the recharged camera battery in the camera and take photos of the closet.
- I download the photos and SURFUCKINGPRIZE! They're black.
But I found a few half finished Noodleroom photos on the camera:
Her bed is on the floor all klassy-like because she didn't want the the frame anymore. Plus, she just wants her bigger bed.
But Dave Ramsey and our bank account say, "No. Get a real job, Martha."
I am frustrated on so many levels today. I'm going to go and take a shower and get out of the house.