Friday, March 2, 2007

Day Two


Day two of blogging.......and it's still fun!

I say that because I'm not a gal with a lot of stick-to-it-iveness. I've never been able to keep a journal - they bore me. Yes. My own thoughts bore me. Sigh.

So, people, my goal is to keep this going.

And to finish the kitchen.

And all of the other things I start but never finish.



So - I've posted a photo of the outside of the house right before Christmas. Well, here it is today!!

We've had a very mild winter, but we've gotten all of this snow in the past week! School is even cancelled today, which is quite rare...no matter for us, though, my little 1st grader is home sick with strep. It even progressed to scarlet fever! I'm such a bad mom - I ignored her complaining all week because she has recently learned that if she fakes being sick, she gets all sorts of attention.

So, since we're dealing with a sick (and needy) girl, I'm not sure I'll get much done today, but my goals are to:

Fill the holes in the drawers and cupboard doors

Re-wash the outside of the cabinets with TSP substitute

and......
Shovel and snow blow!!!

No comments: