1. My sniffer is world-class. Especially lately (is it hormones?). When I'm out and about, I can tell who didn't wash their hair that day. Isn't that gross?
2. I used to be OCD clean. I don't know what happened, but I'm really messy now. I'm Clean, (as, you-can-eat-off-my-floors clean), but not tidy. I'm kind of turning into my Mother.
3. I love Junie B. Jones books. Love them. I push for the Noodle to get them when we're at the library.
4. I'm absolutely WILD about miniature things. Like dollhouse stuff? I don't have a dollhouse, but if I did, I'd be a total freak about the decorating of it.
5. There used to be a store at the Mall of America called Think Big. Not only do I love miniature items, but I also love giant items. Zuddy and I used to go to that store when we were dating so I could visit the big toothbrushes and paperclips.
6. I love naps. If I'm not working, I will probably take a nap. Please don't call me between one and three. I've got to stop this little indulgence.
7. I have no special talents.
8. Since I've had the Noodle, I could care less about my career. This is really scary to me.
9. I love the smell of my kiddo. The top of her head (sans lice, thankyouverymuch) smells like heaven. Even when it doesn't.
10. I go crazy when I see a kid under 12 years old sitting in the front seat of a car that I KNOW has airbags. Crazy. Makes me nuts.