- We had a snow storm on Tuesday (nothing major - we got 4 inches of snow.).
- I left work at 3pm (25 miles from home) and it took me 4 hours to get home. The last hour was spent 1-2 miles from my house.
- My cell phone is broken. I don't want a new one (I'm not a fan of the phone.), and I pretty much talked myself out of getting a new one until that Tuesday commute.
- Traffic was still slow-going the next morning. I couldn't figure out why, because the roads were clear and not slippery.
- Then I saw the reason: A woman at the front of the traffic going 40 mph on the highway and picking her nose. Digging for gold. Really goin' at it, people.
- I can pick my nose and drive 70 mph. But I tend to be a pretty stellar multi-tasker, not to brag or anything.
- I stepped foot in a church last Saturday. And I didn't hate it. In fact? I met some really nice people. I'm totally going to go to this church.
- Don't hold your breath waiting for me to go to church.
- My pal Amy did a great job at the church. She was the chair person of a huge event there.
- I have pictures of Amy and her daughter at the event. They are dressed up in Swedish garb.
- The pictures are stuck in my camera.
- My camera is stuck at Jeff and Pam's next door. Noodle left it there on Saturday night. When I get it back I will show you those pictures.
- That's all I have to say today.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
I've been working, so I haven't been home much to read my favorite blogs. But I have some things on my mind: