Friday, June 13, 2008

SO Sorry......

Man.

I can't believe it's been so long since I've last posted! Our computer has been a little inaccessible lately....long story.

What have you all been up to? Huh? Pop into the comments and let me know, because I have some pretty serious catching up on my blog reading......and I owe everyone an email, it seems.

I've been working pretty much every Monday and Tuesday, which couldn't be more perfect, I must say.

Noodle is home for the summer and we went for a bike ride this morning. We rode our bikes to the tennis courts to sign up for summer tennis lessons and then stopped into Zuddy's workplace for a little visit since it's so close to the tennis courts.

Oh my gosh. I must stop now. This post is so FREAKING boring that I can't even bear to go on!!!!!!!! Good God. I'm even boring myself right now!!!!

I'll post something tomorrow. I swear.

AND....guess what? I'm going to have a GIVEAWAY !!!! YES! It's about time, right? I mean, my bloggiversary was way back in March, right? Sheesh!

I've just got to figure out what you all need to do to win this little prize. I will explain the prize tomorrow. I'm going to do a whole post on it. Because you are going to love it. I hope.
Because I love it.
And really.....it's all about me. Right? Heh. Just kidding. I really think you will like the prize.

Should I give you a little hint?

No?

Okay. I won't.

Tee Hee.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

THERE YOU ARE!! I was about to send out a search party. Phew. Come on, we need a hint for the giveaway! Pleaaase?

Janet said...

I guess we can wait until tomorrow to find out, but you have to promise that tomorrow will be the day! Promise?

See I can be boring too.

Janet

Elle Jay Bee said...

You're a goof!
And I mean that in the nicest way...

Linda

Michelle said...

Yea! You're posting two days in a row! But how could you not give us a hint? I don't have much going on right now, so that will be the most exciting thing for me in weeks.

Beth said...

Well, here in the land of No Life AT ALL, you have been missed. In fact, this seems to be the summer of no blogging for several of my favorite bloggers. Maybe y'all have lives...what a concept.

Ugh...well, that was not very positive was it? I've been out in the heat (with a Code Red air quality day no less) today and my brain is steamed. Welcome back!! Did you buy that beautiful stainless dishwasher yet? :)

Suzy said...

Proactive solution? Ha ha.

Manatee's Headband said...

Yay, you're back! I think I will take a bike ride myself!

Martha said...

Hi Friends!!!!

Beth - I could never live in the heat and humidity you endure. NEVAH!

Hi to everyone else! Sarah and Michelle! Janet! Linda! Suzy and Danielle! Woo Hoo!

xoxoxo,
martha

SeaWorthy said...

Hey!
I am glad to see you back. I felt like a stalker everytime I came over and peeked in your window and you came out at me with that "cream" on your face to scare me.
It was a pleasant suprise not to see your same post this morning.
YAY MARTY GIRL..

Martha said...

I'm tryin' Lis, I'm tryin' :)