Well, well.......I'm back.
And my pals Sarah and Kat each tagged me to reveal more things about me.
Meeeee - me-me-mi-miiii-meeeeeeee.
I love ME.
Really? I think you know all about me.
Here it goes:
1. I'm a terrible multi-tasker. Oh....I can make a bunch of recipes at the same time, but I can't work outside the home and post in my blog. That's why you don't see me posting much. I've been rushing off to work at 6:30 am, rushing back home at 3:30 pm and then it's homework with the Noodle, dinner, and bed time. Then I do it all over again the next day.
2. I love doing the laundry. And I sniff all clean items before I fold them. Notice I said the clean items. Okay. Not the undies. Or the socks. I don't care if they are clean. Sniffing either of those items would be weird. As if sniffing everything else isn't.
3. Noodle is getting quite sassy. I remember being the same age and being rather sassy myself. She's currently mastering the art of bringing up embarassing/touchy subjects during family get-togethers or in front of other grown ups.
4. It's snowing here right now.
5. I'm currently obsessed with Maroon 5 Songs About Jane.
6. I'm also currently obsessed with The Real Housewives of Orange County. I just started getting it from Netflix. I just finished season 1 and I'm hooked. And guess what? The rest of the seasons AREN'T available!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????? HUH???? NOW WHAT????
7. That's right: I have my finger on the PULSE, people. Maroon 5 Songs about Jane? From 2002. The Real Housewives of Orange County, season 1? From 2006.
That's IT! I did it! Seven things!
Now I need to tag 7 people. Here's who I'm going to tag: My sister Dawn, who doesn't have a blog. My sister Myrna, who also doesn't have a blog. I'll email them and ask them to mail me their 7 things. The Quilty Chick, Brooke. Because she's funny. She's not on my blog roll, she's in my FAVORITES. And Suzy from The Runs. Also in my FAVORITES. And I think she just did this, but I'm going to tag her for 7 more things anyway. Just because I can. Mrs. Jones, of course. And MJ. And Barb from Reflections On An Empty Nest.
So there! Go forth and tell us all 7 quirky things about yourselves!