That darn Zuddy still has a lot to do before we can move her in there, though. Zuddy? Are you reading this? I know you are, you unshaven man, you. (Zuddy thinks he's growing a beard. Zuddy's going to find himself and all of his stuff on the street if he doesn't shave soon.)
Here are the things on Zuddy's list:
- New baseboards for 2 of the walls. We were planning on refinishing all the woodwork in our house, but when we tried to take the baseboards off, they split.
- Finish off the closet. We are going to put 2 rows of hanging bars on the left side, and lots of shelving on the right side. Because the Noodle is showing signs of being a shameless hoarder.
- Crown Molding (Moulding?)
- Spray paint the Jenny Lind bed Silver we have a full size bed frame that I bought, oh?....16 years ago. We married and moved into this house almost 15 years ago. And there it sits. In the basement.
- Hang drapery hardware.
- Move white blinds in new bedroom. We're just going to use the blinds that are in her current bedroom.
- Finish painting the door
- Clean up all the door hardware and put it back on the doors.
- Paint the walls
- Move the Noodle in to her room. We'll just move her current bed in there until we get her a new full size mattress.
- Buy a full size mattress. I'm really hoping to find one that someone's trying to get rid of.
- Buy new bedding. All white.
- Buy a new rug
- Buy a new light fixture. From IKEA. She wants this one:
- Or this one:
- Get some drapery hardware.
For your viewing pleasure, here are some great looking tweenie bopper bedrooms. I think I got them all from Houzz: