- I was going to go with the black and white tiles, but there's an agreement with everyone that the tan would be better. THANK YOU! I needed that. I'm going with your suggestions!
- I'm scrapping the whole chandelier idea and I'm going with this fixture from Rejuvenation. It's $110 - way cheaper than any of the others. (Jen, all of the others are from Ballard Designs.)
- I got all of my stuff from Ballard Designs yesterday! I'm replacing this ugly fixture in my living room:
With this one:
- The Noodle and I have agreed on a wallpaper for the kitchen. It's a surprise! And I hope you are pleasantly surprised :)
- I'm waiting for my new favorite HBO series dvd to arrive from Netflix. It's called "Big Love" and I'm on the first season. It's about this man who owns 2 Home Depot-like home improvement stores and his polygamist personal life....he has 3 wives. It's not for the kiddies. And if you decide you need to see it, please forgive me if you are offended. But, you know, it's an HBO series, so there's a good chance its offensive to someone, right?
I really really really appreciate everybody's inputs on the floors and lighting!
Hey Jen! You can find Mrs. Meyer's products on Mrs. Meyers website or a lot of times at nicer grocery stores and gift shops. I'm seriously thinking about ordering online because I get really peaved when I get to the store and they're out of the Verbena scent. Chaps my hide, girl.