Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm Green

GREEN

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!



I've gotta tell ya: I've seen this on everyone's blog and I've tried it many times because at different times, I have different answers for the questions! Well, it's always come up "Green". Every time. Crazy.

By the way.....I don't consider myself calm and contemplative. I wonder what people (who know me well)would think of this description of me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Blue--I love unconditionally & enjoy long conversations..yeah, thats me!

Janelle said...

I was green, too. I have to say you don't strike me as calm--you seem very energetic! In a good way!

Me, on the other hand--people are always telling me how calm I seem. If only they could peek inside--! :-p

Martha said...

Well, you know - I was thinking each time I tried this little quiz that I'd get something like, "you're a total spaz, yet lazy at the same time." Seriously!

Janelle and Kim, from what I can tell, your color explanations seem very true to both of you :)

Anonymous said...

Calm, peaceful, probably not the first two adjectives I would use to describe you!

I've never seen this quiz so I don't know which color I would pick for you...just not green.

Penny said...

I am green as well! :)