Blog, that's what!
So, what's been happenin' here at Elizabeth Hill?
- The Noodle has the day off from school today (and tomorrow).
- We are making a cake together. Chocolate. With Chocolate frosting.
- We will hang with Franklin in the A.M.
- It's Schmakie's birthday and we need to get him a present.
- My friend Peg's birthday, too. I think I should probably send her the gift I got for her LAST YEAR!!! Happy Birthday, Peg!
- Kirsten's Birthday on the 25th.
- I watched the Matt Lauer interview with Larry Craig the other day. I don't know why.....I guess it was like a TRAIN WRECK and I couldn't tear my eyes away. Did you know he has a wide stance?
- Politicians give me the heebie-jeebies.
- I made a big dinner last night: Parmesan Chicken, homemade scalloped potatoes with garlic and fontina, green beans, salad.
- Whoever makes the dinner in our house is exempt from doing the dishes.
- I figure a few more dinners like the one we had last night, and zuddy will buy me this:
- I skipped a meeting last night.
- I always skip events in the evening. I'm a morning person.
- My brother Joe dropped Sweet Angel off at Elizabeth Hill while he did an errand. I can't take my eyes off of her gorgeous face. And her hair!
- I'm making Roasted Tomato Basil Soup today. I need to use up all of my Basil before it freezes here.
- I'm going to go on the sofa now and snooze until the Noodle wakes me.
- I'm going on the sofa because Zuddy is doing his "slow leak" snore: "Pssssssssssssssss"