Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Exciting Contest, People!

I think it's going to be a toughie, though.

Because you are going to have to EARN the prize, oh internet friends.

Yes, you are! And you thought, "Oh! I'm just going to enter my name because that's good enough..." Lalalalalala.

Nope.

I'll tell you the challenge in a minute, though. First, lets look at the prize, shall we?
Okay! Let's scroll down a bit.








It's this lovely paper towel holder from Ballard Designs!! Yes!

But it's a little different than the picture shown here. It's a rust color and has a solid-style fleur-de-lis like so:

So there you have it! That's the prize!

Now.

Here's the challenge:

I'm going to show you a picture of the inside of my fridge.

Because something is not right in there, internets, something is just not right! And please don't say there's a lack of fatty meats (Note to Zuddy: I know you're thinking it!!! Don't say it!). And don't mention the overflow of condiments, because I've cleaned them out recently, people. Hazard of my job: one gets to be a condiment slut without even trying.

Here's a picture.

As always, click on the picture to enlarge it. The first person who sees what's wrong with the fridge gets the prize. If nobody guesses correctly? I'll give a hint and we'll try again tomorrow.








Good luck!

14 comments:

Cutzi said...

Personally, I think the door should open from the other side. But I'm guessing that's not it. You've stumped me on this one....

Jen Kershner said...

Oh, oh. I know! Your fridge is clean. That's really screwed up. Why isn't there dried up gooey stuff that's been in there for 3 months?

What's that you say? I'm wrong. Hmmm. Oh, I know. There is NO beer in that fridge. Yes, that's very wrong. You should see someone about that.

Anonymous said...

The onion is not wrapped up and is going to make some other stuff smell oniony??

The pretty white pitcher is not supposed to be in there?

That's all I've got...

Cutzi said...

None of the produce is in the crisper? I keep coming back and looking at it and I can't figure it out.

Martha said...

Quick Hint:

Something's in there that shouldn't be.

Jen,Jen,Jen,
**slowly shaking head with eyes closed**
There are DEDICATED beer fridges, sweetie.
2 of them.
So naive. So naive. (Teehee)

I'll post the clue today, after Franklin leaves. About 1pm Central Time, Okay?
Martha

Anonymous said...

Why are you putting Olive Oil in the fridge? Won't it turn cloudy?

Cutzi said...

A telephone!! It's a phone isn't it?!?! Right behind the pretty pitcher!!!

Anonymous said...

WHOA THERE! We have bagels? Awesome! I love bagels! Did you get the cream cheese with smoked salmon? I bet you hid it in the veggie drawer knowin I'd never look in there

Anonymous said...

My guess is the red onion shouldn't be in there since it appears to be unopened.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I believe that is a pomegranate...I think.

Dee said...

I am thinking that you have some sort of electronic device like a calculator or a cordless phone. I can't quite make out the type of pad.

Dee said...

I am not cutzi :0
I am Dee

Mrs. Jones said...

OOHHHH NOOOOOOOO, has it really been 2 days since I checked your blog??!!! I can't believe *this* is the post I had to miss. I love that paper towel holder. I'm so sad. :-(

We need one of those little mini-fridges in our kitchens just to hold all the condiments, eh?

Martha said...

Oh, Zuddy!

You crack me UP!!!

GG,
I do believe you're talking about the basil olive oil. I just have it in there because I never use it and I don't want it to go rancid. And, yes, it was a red onion. That Amy has a keen eye, I tell you!

Awwww, Mrs. Jones! Bummer. You've been a busy girl, huh?

xoxo,
martha