1. It was my bloggiversary on the first of March! I can't believe it....2 years!
2. I started this blog solely for the purpose of before and after shots of my kitchen.
3. I'm still not finished.
4. Instead? I've made so many friends....people that I truly love. You know who you are. You are now my personal friends - not just my bloggy friends. My blog has changed to be a form of communication with my blog buddies.
5. One of those people I love just started a blog. I think you should go visit: It's Dawnie and she is now known as Mrs. Wacky. Such an artist! Who knew? Go over to her place and look at what she's done with her Ikea tables!
6. When I went to Seattle last month and met with Cutzi and Michelle (get a blog Michelle), we were talking about our blog addictions. The girls gently yet firmly told me it was time to manage my blogs on a reader.
So I did it yesterday.
It took me an embarassingly long time to finish setting up.
Because I had a lot of blogs that I visit in my favorites, but not all of them. Some of them were on my blogroll, but a lot of them were not. Some of them I still had to get to by going to the original blog I found them on.
What a mess.
Now they are all residing, neat and tidy, in my Google Reader.
Thanks girls! Your intervention worked!
7. I totally fell off the exercise wagon. I'm getting back on it today.
8. I'm meeting the girls for coffee this morning. I can't wait.
9. I did something last week that needed to be done for a long time.
I got my wedding ring cut off of my oozing, swollen finger.
I've always been able to coax it off of my hand with the help of lotion or Aquaphor, but it was so irritated and swollen this time that I had to take the ultimate drastic measure.
Weeellll, maybe not the ULTIMATE drastic measure.....I think THAT would be lopping off my finger. -- No, I just got THE RING cut off.
I had to laugh when I was at the jewelry store waiting for them to help me.
You know why?
Because it just happened to be our Anniversary 1 or 2 days later (We got married on leap day, so technically, we didn't have an anniversary this year).
HA! 13 lucky years of marraige and I forcefully got my ring cut off. Is that a sad statement, or what?
10. This post is boring me to tears.
11. I'm looking for a house tour for you all. What do you want - fabulous or realistic?